skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
月曜日, 2月 05, 2007
Snow
The other day, I saw the snow for the first time in kumamoto. As I am from Miyazaki, I rare see the snow. But the snow didn't accumulate(~o~) If the snow accumulate next time, I want to make a snowman!!!
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿
次の投稿
前の投稿
ホーム
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
kinoko
Other's blog
Asuka's blog
Ami's blog
Rick's blog
Tomomi's blog
Haetu's blog
Nabeta's blog
Mayuko's blog
Yuka's blog
Yuri's blog
ラベル
book review
Cooking
future
link
movie
photo
picture
quick post
song
十分は十分
kumamoto
basashi
Higonavi
leisure
Kumamoto's hougen
Amakusa
kumamoto
ブログ アーカイブ
▼
2007
(26)
▼
2月
(10)
How many total posts? 61How many words? (Calculate...
impression
Spring vacation
France
My dream
ever after
Frequency
Back to the Future
Snow
KUMAMOTO
►
1月
(16)
►
2006
(35)
►
12月
(8)
►
11月
(14)
►
10月
(13)
自己紹介
kinoko
詳細プロフィールを表示
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿