skip to main | skip to sidebar

月曜日, 1月 22, 2007

Stew

I made a white stew♪ I got chicken and some vegetables into a stewpan. I made it a lot!! So I ate white stew with my friend.
投稿者 kinoko 時刻: 6:49 午後
ラベル: Cooking

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

次の投稿 前の投稿 ホーム
登録: コメントの投稿 (Atom)

kinoko

Other's blog

  • Asuka's blog
  • Ami's blog
  • Rick's blog
  • Tomomi's blog
  • Haetu's blog
  • Nabeta's blog
  • Mayuko's blog
  • Yuka's blog
  • Yuri's blog

ラベル

  • book review
  • Cooking
  • future
  • link
  • movie
  • photo
  • picture
  • quick post
  • song
  • 十分は十分

kumamoto

  • basashi
  • Higonavi
  • leisure
  • Kumamoto's hougen
  • Amakusa
  • kumamoto

ブログ アーカイブ

  • ▼  2007 (26)
    • ►  2月 (10)
    • ▼  1月 (16)
      • FAKE
      • (~o~)
      • Cooking class
      • Stew
      • Skating
      • Newspaper Chase
      • Cooking class
      • The Finest in the Land
      • Rescue!
      • The Song
      • Osechi
      • THE TROY STONE
      • SIMON AND THE SPY
      • Homecoming
      • X'mas Party
      • ANITA'S BIG DAY
  • ►  2006 (35)
    • ►  12月 (8)
    • ►  11月 (14)
    • ►  10月 (13)

自己紹介

kinoko
詳細プロフィールを表示